Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    So what?

The real question is, can he say "terrorist" or can he say "terst" like a real prazdant?

Speaking of sarah p. ever see her in the swim suit?? bettcha mucha hotttar than hilliary.....and speaking of hill, funny how she leaks out she is gonna be the next secretary of state long bfore bama even thought of it, such that if he don't do her, he will look wishy washy.

Now clearly she is more qualified for such a job than Sarah P. would be, because she has all that great experience of being a hostess in those white house dinners where she often served wine and ice cream.....

Of course she is far more exprienced in political and other affairs being married to Billy
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Other than the MILF fantasies of some neocon males, I'm sure that it was her constant use of "nukyuler" that made her seem familiar to some.
    To them, I'm sure both were indeed comforting fantasy.
    Won't you re-up for the greatest moral cause since Sodom and Gomorrah?

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    So what?

speaking of hill, (Hillary Clinton)

Now clearly she is more qualified for such a job than Sarah P. would be, because she has all that great experience of being a hostess in those white house dinners where she often served wine and ice cream.....

Of course she is far more exprienced in political and other affairs being married to Billy
    I think you are suffering from selective amnesia my man :
    Or you just may be ignorant to the fact that Hillary Rodham (Clinton) Esq.
    received her Jurist Doctorate from Yale Law School before she even met Bill!
    She cut her political teeth when she severed on the House Judiciary Committee's Impeachment Inquiry staff that took down "Tricky Dick"
    That was 1974 my man! I wonder if Sarah was yet dreaming of that
    Bachelor of Journalism degree that took her 3 or 4 different colleges to acquire!
    What an absurd comparison!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    She cut her political teeth when she severed on the House Judiciary Committee's Impeachment Inquiry staff that took down "Tricky Dick"
    Bachelor of Journalism degree that took her 3 or 4 different colleges to acquire!
    Yes and what does that have to do with international affairs....opps, I am sure Billy scored on some overseas aide.....besides as demonstrated by far too many, brains has never been a prequisite for being successful in seeking political office. Indeed, probably more hinderance to help... Many regard Ronnie Reagan as a great president, a man who was nothing more than a grade c western movie and TV actor, in the early stages of Alzheimer's and dementia.....

But all joking aside

Seriously, I must admit it:

You R so right...
    I forgot about the story of a road trip a few years back, when Hillary and Billy went for a drive in the country back when he was still presAdent. They stopped at a little gas and convience store, and there was this ignorant, back woods kind of guy, with big buck teeth and a high pitched voice. He and Hilliary immeditately hit it off, starting talking like they were old friends.

Made Billy sort of mad, so when they got back in the car, he confronted her and she admitted that she had known him back in high school, where they had been a hot item, and she was forced to admit, almost married him.

To which, Billy responded "aren't you glad you did not, because otherwise you would be married to a convience store clerk in some little no-name town instead of the presAdent of the US of America, and don't you forget it!!"

To which she said, "if I had married him, I would still be married to the PresAdent......"
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    That was a funny article. Good stuff. Obama needs to rethink this bold strategy of speaking the langwich in a way that people can understand consistently. The UN won't know what to make of it when he speaks there.
    "Racing is life. Everything before or after, is just waiting." Steve McQueen, Le Mans

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    Yes but Sarah knows what REAL whitewater is!!!!!!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"